We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Malaysia and Huawei's policies, Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.（“Huawei”） formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Replacement services
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
- (1) Free Maintenance service of Accessories
- a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the accessories, you could enjoy the free maintenance services below.
- b) For accessories independent sale, the product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued. Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number). For details, you could click "https://consumer.huawei.com/my/support/warranty-query/" to check whether the device is within the warranty period.
- c) For accessories with device, the after-sales service shall be provided according to the valid warranty certificate of the host machine. If both the invoice and warranty card of the host machine are lost, SN of the host machine shall be used as the accessory to calculate whether the host machine is within the warranty period.
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center: https://consumer.huawei.com/my/support/service-center/
- (2) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (3) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
- 1) Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
- 2) The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
126.96.36.199 Replacement Period
Within 7 days after purchasing (including 7 days), if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect in the product (Hardware functional fault), you can choose to replace it with the same model and specification.
188.8.131.52 Replacement Guide
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
2.2.2 Maintenance services
184.108.40.206 Free Maintenance Period
|Accessories with Mobile Phone & Tablet|
|Headset（with Handset）||6 months|
|Cable（with Handset）||6 months|
|Charger（with Handset）||6 months|
|Removable battery||6 months|
|Protector（cover, film）||No warranty||DOA can be replacement|
|Accessories with PC|
|Two in one Keyboard||6 months|
|PC Charge and Cable||12 months|
|Accessories with IOT and Wearable|
|Removable strap||No warranty||Strap for DOA can be replacement|
|Charger（with Handset）||6 months||No Scratch|
|Accessories for independent sales|
|Wired headset||Independent package||Refer to seller|
|Refer to seller||Active Noise Canceling Earphones|
|Wireless Earphone with Bluetooth||12 months||FreeBuds 3 & FreeBuds Lite|
|Bluetooth Speaker||Refer to seller|
|Bluetooth Headset||Refer to seller|
|Power bank||Refer to seller|
|Charger||Refer to seller||Acc-Charger, Quick Charger, Super Charger, travel chargers,|
|Refer to seller||Car Charger, Wireless Charger,|
|Cable||Refer to seller||Including the data cable, transfer cables, and connectors|
|Selfie Stick||Refer to seller||(Tripod) Selfie Stick|
|Camera||Refer to seller|
|Huawei Back-up||12 months|
|Body Fat Scale||Refer to seller|
|Storage Card||Refer to seller|
220.127.116.11 Maintenance Guide
18.104.22.168 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
22.214.171.124 Non-warranty scope of accessories
- (1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
- (2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- (4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
- (5) Other situation of non-warranty determined by Huawei.
3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Malaysia.
3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in Malaysia, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments made by the seller to the customer.
Are you satisfied with the experience on HUAWEI Official Website?
0: Totally unsatisfied Please choose the mark for the website 10: Totally satisfied