We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Malaysia and Huawei's policies, Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“Huawei”）formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Replacement services
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail and online store, you may contact Huawei for diagnosis before applying for a replacement.
- (2) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device for replacement.
- (3) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
- (1) Free Maintenance service of Vision:
- a)Within warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services as follows: -
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchasing receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number).
- d) For details, you could click "https://consumer.huawei.com/my/support/warranty-query/" to check whether the product is within the warranty period.
- (1) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (2) It is recommended to have the POP ready for maintenance before Authorized Huawei Service Provider arrives at your premise to carry out the maintenance service required.
- 1) Parts of the device replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
- 2) Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
- 3) The Authorized Huawei Service Provider will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
184.108.40.206 Replacement Period
Within 7 days after purchasing (including 7 days), if a performance fault occurs on the product due manufacturing defect in the product (Hardware functional fault), you can choose to replace it with the same model and specification or in-warranty repair services.
220.127.116.11 Replacement Guide
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
2.2.2 Maintenance services
18.104.22.168 Free Maintenance Period
|Product Name||Warranty Period||Remark|
22.214.171.124 Maintenance Guide
126.96.36.199 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
188.8.131.52 Non-warranty scope of the Vision (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
- (5) Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by Huawei (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty cover.
- (6) The warranty period has expired.
- (7) Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of Huawei are excluded from warranty cover.
3.1. The preceding warranty services only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Malaysia.
3.2. The specific models available for warranty services in Malaysia can be found on notices posted on the official website.
3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer.