We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Malaysia and Huawei's policies, Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.（“Huawei”） formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.1.1 Mobile phone
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Replacement services
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the service center to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
- (1) Free Maintenance service of handsets：
- a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number). For details, you could check whether the device is within the warranty period:
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center:
- (2) You could also select the postal repair, please confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
- 1) Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
- 2) The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
184.108.40.206 Replacement Period
Within 7 days after purchasing (including 7 days), if a performance fault relates to a manufacturing defect in the product (Hardware functional fault), you can choose to replace it with the same model and specification or in-warranty repair services.
220.127.116.11 Replacement Guide
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
2.2.2 Maintenance services
18.104.22.168 Free Maintenance Period
(Other than Mate30 series)
|24 months||Until further notice|
22.214.171.124 Maintenance Guide
126.96.36.199 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
188.8.131.52 Non-warranty scope of the handsets (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
- (5) Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by Huawei (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty cover.
- (6) The warranty period has expired.
- (7) Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of Huawei are excluded from warranty cover.
3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Malaysia.
3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in Malaysia, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer.
Are you satisfied with the experience on HUAWEI Official Website?
0: Totally unsatisfied Please choose the mark for the website 10: Totally satisfied