What to do if my phone or tablet screen is broken?
|What to do if my phone or tablet screen is broken?|
Your phone/tablet screen is broken? Do not worry about it. We are here to support!
- Non-user-related faulty performance: If the faulty performance, tested by the Huawei customer service center, has been caused by non-user-related damage, your device can be repaired free of charge (including labor fee and maintenance fee).
- User-related faulty performance: If the faulty performance, tested by the Huawei customer service center, has been caused by user-related damage, your device can be repaired with maintenance fee.
Repair the screen with HUAWEI Care products
If your screen has been damaged by user-related actions:
- If you have purchased HUAWEI Care - Screen Protection before, you can request to use the benefit to repair your broken screen. During the service process, the official Huawei-certified engineer will repair your device using the original spare parts without affecting the subsequent warranty.
- If you did not purchase the mentioned benefit or the purchased benefit has already expired, you will need to pay the out-of-warranty repair costs. Click here to check the applicable models and charging standards. (Kindly note that, VAT and labor fees are included in the listed estimated prices. The listed estimated prices are for reference only.)
Do not know where to query the benefits?
Please refer to How to query the service benefits of your HUAWEI device for more information about your device.
- Repair Appointment: If your device is scheduled to be repaired in Huawei customer service centers, you should call the Huawei customer service center and make an appointment in advance.
- Walk-in Repair: Your device can be repaired directly in Huawei customer service centers. You can click here to quickly check the nearby Huawei customer service center. We recommend you to contact the Huawei customer service center first before arrival in order to save your time.
- Send for Repair: You can also choose the two-way-free postal repair service provided by Huawei. For more information, please refer to this link: https://consumer.huawei.com/za/support/express-repair/.