[HUAWEI] Pairing your wearable device with an EMUI/Android phone
|[HUAWEI] Pairing your wearable device with an EMUI/Android phone|
For details about the video guide, visit Pairing wearable devices with Android phones (HUAWEI and non-HUAWEI phones).
- Install the Huawei Health app ().
If you have already installed the Huawei Health app, go to , and update it to the latest version.
For more information, refer to Downloading the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, and go to . If you don't have a HUAWEI ID, please register for one, and then log in.
- Power on your wearable device, select a language, and start pairing.
- Place your wearable device close to your phone. Open the Huawei Health app, touch in the upper right corner, and touch Add device. Select the wearable device that you would like to pair your phone with, and touch LINK.
Alternatively, touch Scan to pair by scanning the QR code displayed on your wearable device.
- When a Huawei Health app pop-up window appears requesting a Bluetooth pairing, touch Allow.
- When a pairing request displays on the wearable device, touch √, and follow the onscreen instructions on the phone to complete the pairing.
- HUAWEI WATCH Buds: Once your wearable device has been successfully paired with your phone, the earbuds and phone will automatically start pairing.
After the pairing is complete, if you are using a non-HUAWEI phone, open the Huawei Health app, go to the device details screen, touch Troubleshooting, and adjust system settings. This prevents the Huawei Health app from being cleared from the background.
If you would like to pair your wearable device with a new phone, see [HUAWEI] Pairing your wearable device with a new phone.