Terms and Conditions
HUAWEI Care - Official Screen Replacement Service
By purchasing the HUAWEI Care - Official Screen Replacement Service (“Service”), you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions which constitute the contract between you and HUAWEI Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. of 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6AD (“HUAWEI”, “we” or “us”) in relation to the Service.
Please note the Service is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under the laws governing the sale of consumer goods, and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
1. Service Name:
HUAWEI Care - Official Screen Replacement Service.
2. Service Description:
The Service provides a screen replacement for devices in circumstances where such replacement is chargeable and not covered by HUAWEI’s Limited Warranty (see: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/). The screen replacement is carried out by HUAWEI’s Authorised Service Centres in the UK.
Participating Devices: The Service is only available for participating HUAWEI devices purchased in the UK and is subject to spare parts availability. To see if the Service is available for your device please visit: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/shop/battery-purchase/.
Validity Period: You must book the Service with a HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre in the UK within 30 days of its purchase by contacting the HUAWEI Customer Service hotline on 0800 088 6700.
3. Service Features:
Original Screen Spare Parts: your screen will be replaced using official HUAWEI spare parts.
90 Day Warranty: Your new screen will benefit from 90 days of warranty (see HUAWEI’s Limited Warranty for terms).
Official Service: Our HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre uses certified engineers who strictly follow HUAWEI’s official detection & repairs process.
Recycling: Our HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre will process your old screen for recycling free of charge.
4. Refund Policy:
If the Service is not booked within the Validity Period, you can call HUAWEI Customer Service hotline 0800 088 6700 and request a refund. Once processed, the refund will be returned to the original payment account within 7 working days.
If the Service is not booked within the Validity Period and you did not request a refund, HUAWEI will automatically process a refund after the expiry of the 30 day period. Once processed, the refund will be returned to the original payment account within 7 working days.
5. What is not covered by the Service:
Please note the Service does not cover:
Other items beyond the replacement of the screen.
Damage to your device caused by misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
A device which has been disassembled, repaired, altered or modified somewhere other than a HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre.
A screen other than the version of HUAWEI screen as installed by HUAWEI and supplied on the date of the original retail purchase of the device.
6. Additional Charges:
If upon inspection of your device the HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre determines that non-screen related components are damaged and require repair or replacement in order to replace the screen or to make the device operational, you may be offered the option to make a payment for the additional repairs before the repair and screen replacement is performed.
If the damage is unrepairable or you choose not to have the additional repair carried out, your device will be returned to you unrepaired and you will receive a refund on the purchase of the Service.
1) HUAWEI will not be liable for any loss or damage caused wholly or mainly by your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
2) HUAWEI shall not be liable where we are unable (using reasonable effort) to provide the Service as a result of any event outside our reasonable control.
3) When your device contains a SIM card, memory card or other accessories (together, the “Accessories”), you should keep hold of such Accessories during the provision of the Service and HUAWEI cannot be held liable for any damage or loss to such Accessories that you have failed to keep hold of.
4) It is your responsibility to backup and save any software, data, files and programs before commencement of the screen replacement and to restore the same on your device when it is returned to you.
5) You acknowledge that we may reset the default settings on the device in order to conduct the Service. This might delete data, settings and files on the device.
6) Where relevant, you must make sure that you backup any important data stored on the device prior to commencement of the screen replacement as HUAWEI assumes no responsibility for any claims relating to loss of data, programs or software.
7) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit HUAWEI’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from our acts or omissions or those of our servants, agents or employees.
8. Repair Process:
1) In Store Repair: You can take your device to a HUAWEI Authorized Service Center, we can usually complete the repair within 1 hour. In order
to avoid waiting time at the store, we recommend that you make an appointment in advance.
2) Postal Repair: You can send your device by postal repair, it usually takes 5-7 working days.
Please note that the Service is subject to availability of spare parts and capacity at the HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre during designated service hours. Although we shall do our best to adhere to the above time frames for completion of the Service, a longer repair time might apply if the relevant HUAWEI Authorised Service Centre does not have the replacement screen in stock.
The Service will terminate after you receive a screen replacement or when the Validity Period expires, whichever event occurs earlier.
1) The Service is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, if the Service is not available when you request it you will not be charged.HUAWEI makes no warranty that the Service will meet your exact requirements or that they will always
2) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
3) You may not but we may assign, change or otherwise dispose of rights under this agreement. Any attempt by you to do so shall be void.
4) These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.