Terms and Conditions of HUAWEI Care - Official Battery Replacement Service
To protect your interests, please carefully read these Terms and Conditions of HUAWEI Care - Official Battery Replacement Service (“service”) before you decide to purchase this service. By purchasing this service, it will be deemed that you have accepted
all terms and conditions contained herein.
1. Service Name:
HUAWEI Care - Official Battery Replacement service
2. Service Description:
Once you have purchased this service, you will be entitled to get a new battery for your device within the service validity period (30 (thirty) days after the purchase of the service) at a HUAWEI Authorized Service Center, no additional fees will be charged.
This service is only applicable to selected device models in South Africa.
3. Service Features:
Original Battery: 100% use HUAWEI original battery spare parts, long life, safe and reliable. 90(ninety) Days Warranty: Additional 90 days warranty for the newly replaced battery. Official Service includes battery replacement service provided by HUAWEI
authorized service center, certified repair engineer and official detection and repair process.
4. Refund Policy:
If this service is not used within the validity period (30(thirty) days after purchase of the service), you can call HUAWEI Customer Service hotline 0860861111 to request a refund. The refund will be returned to the original payment account within 7(seven)
working days. If this service is not used within the validity period (30(thirty) days after purchase) and are fund has not been requested, HUAWEI will refund you the purchase price of the service automatically on the 30th (thirtieth)
day after purchase. The refund will be returned to the original payment account within 7 (seven)working days.
5. Disclaimer of Liability:
HUAWEI will not be held liable in the following situations:
(1) Loss and/or damage to user records or data;
(2) Various consequential damages arising from product damage (including, but not limited to, personal injury, loss of profits, loss of income, loss of reputation, loss of trust, moral damage, downtime, value of lost work time and
any other consequential or incidental damages ).
6. Termination of This the Terms and Conditions:
The HUAWEI Care - Official Battery Replacement Service will become invalid in any of the following cases:
1) The validity period of this service has expired, being more than 30 (thirty) days from date of purchase of the service, or the service has been used within the validity period.
2) Your device has been disassembled or repaired somewhere other than HUAWEI ASCs.
3) The damage to your device is a result of mishandling or is caused by human factors. HUAWEI reserves the right to take legal action.
1. Loss of or damage to the HUAWEI Device as a result of theft;
2. Loss of the HUAWEI Device, as a result of the HUAWEI Device being lost;
3. Loss or damage arising from abuse, misuse or neglect of the HUAWEI Device;
4. Any costs of replacing, reinstating or making good wear and tear, gradual deterioration or derangement of any kind;
5. The cost of repairing or replacing any damaged external casings, cosmetic fittings or accessories;
6. Loss, damage or failure for which the manufacturer or supplier is liable, or which is covered by a current warranty contract;
7. The cost of modification to affect repairs where the parts necessary for repair are no longer available or are out of manufacture;
8. The cost of repairs and/or maintenance carried out by anyone other than an approved HUAWEI Repair Centre;
9. Water or other liquid damage to the HUAWEI Device;
10. Any damage or fault caused by any form of electronic virus;
11. Defects in design or manufacture;
12. The cost of replacing lost data or software;
13. Consequential loss or consequential damage of any description;
14. Any intentional damage to the HUAWEI Device.
7. Privacy Statement
1) How we collect and use your personal information? Your device SN will be collected for verifying whether the device model is within the applicable scope of this service.
8. Recycling of Faulty Parts:
HUAWEI authorized service center will hand over old batteries to a special environmental recycling company for recycling purposes.
9. Agree to the Terms and Conditions:
Please read the Terms and Conditions of HUAWEI Care - Official Battery Replacement Service carefully before purchasing this service, Purchase of this service will be deemed that you understand and agree to the provisions of these terms