What should I do if my Phone/Tablet/PC/Wearable screen is broken?
|What should I do if my Phone/Tablet/PC/Wearable screen is broken?|
We are very sorry to hear this news. The broken part must be the cover glass on the screen. It is located at the outermost layer of the screen and is specially designed to protect the screen. If your screen has been broken, it is recommended that you back up the data in advance and visit the nearby Huawei Customer Service Center for maintenance.
- Please be extra careful when using your device with cracked/broken screen as they can easily cut your fingers.
- Additionally, please be reminded that your device will be exposed to elements such as dust or dirt when the screen is broken/cracked causing further damages to the hardware of the device.
1. Non-user-related damage: If your device is not caused by non-user-related damage after HUAWEI Authorized Service Center test, it can be repaired free of charge (including labor fee and maintenance fee).
2. Human damage: If your device is caused by human damage after HUAWEI Authorized Service Center test, it can be repaired with maintenance fee.
Repair the Screen with HUAWEI Care Products
- If you have purchased HUAWEI Care - Screen Protection service and your device is still within validity period and device defects caused by non-human factors, you can change your screen for free. Click Warranty Period & Support Service on HUAWEI Official Website to check.
- You can Save RM60 labor fee when repair Huawei devices and pay for parts replacement cost only on HUAWEI Service Day
Query Screen Repair Price
- If you did not purchase the above-mentioned benefit or the purchased benefit has already expired, you will need to pay the out-of-warranty repair costs. Click Spare Parts Price Query and Select your product or enter your phone model to query the screen component price. (Kindly note that, VAT and Labor fees are included in the estimated listed prices. The estimated listed prices are for reference only.
- My Huawei app/service app: You can also query spare parts prices via My Huawei app/service app. Choose Home > Services > Quick Service > More. You can query spare parts prices and repair methods. Please back up your data in advance and visit the nearby Huawei Customer Service Center for maintenance.
- In-store Methods
Make an appointment to the store: If Huawei products are scheduled to be repaired in the store, you can call the store and make an appointment in advance.
Walk-in repair: Huawei products can be repaired directly in the store. You can click here to quickly check the HUAWEI Authorized Customer Service Center nearby. We recommend you to contact the service center first before arrival in order to save your time.
- Postal Service
You can make, modify or cancel a postal repair appointment through HUAWEI hotline. Click here to learn more.
1800 22 0086
Mon to Sun, 9:00am - 9:00pm
English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- It is recommended to use a protective case that can wrap the glass cover around the device. Try to avoid the device from slipping or dropping during daily use.
- You can also apply a tempered glass or screen protector film to protect the screen.
- You may consider purchasing extended HUAWEI Care - Screen Protection service if available. During the warranty period, if the product falls accidentally, collide, etc. during normal use, the screen is broken or cracked, you will be granted one-time free original Huawei screen replacement.