HUAWEI VIP Service
Access HUAWEI’s world and unlock all the benefits of a personalised user experience through your HUAWEI ID.
Click here to find out more about HUAWEI ID.
Learn how to transfer your apps, contacts, photos, videos and calendar from your old to your new HUAWEI device.
Click here for more details on how to transfer your data.
Receive 5GB free cloud storage through HUAWEI Cloud. With 50GB* or 15GB free cloud storage for the first 12 months.
*50GB cloud storage through HUAWEI Cloud is dedicated to HUAWEI Mate Xs, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro, HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI MatePad Pro.
Click here to find out how to get your free cloud storage.
Click here to join today!.
How to use the VIP Service
Find your nearest VIP Service Point to get face-to-face support. As part of this VIP Service, you are entitled to an exclusive HUAWEI experience, which includes direct assistance and tips on how to get started with your new HMS device.
Enjoy the VIP service in the whole of the UK; find the closest service point here.
You can also find your nearest VIP Service point on the Support App by clicking Quick Services > VIP Service Point. Make sure you first upgrade the Support App to the latest version on AppGallery.
Open up the Support App on your device and go to Quick Services > Benefits. Click VIP Service and redeem it following our service partner’s guidance.
Terms & Conditions
1. The VIP Service is provided by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.’s partners free of charge at designated VIP Service Points as listed [here] subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The VIP Service aims at providing a better user experience with your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service includes help and guidance with respect to your newly purchased HUAWEI device regarding:
i. Opening the product package.
ii. Registering a HUAWEI ID and/or further steps initially required to start-up your device before its first use.
iii. Installing frequently used TOP Apps from the HUAWEI AppGallery
iv. Transferring data from your old HUAWEI device to your new HUAWEI device.
3. The VIP Service can be enjoyed once within 12 months from the date of purchase of your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service will be provided in one initial service session. Further support (within the scope of the VIP Service) may be obtained from the same service partner who performed the initial service session free of charge up to one month after the initial service session.
4. The VIP Service provided by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. will be limited to.
5. The VIP Service is only available for the following HUAWEI devices: HUAWEI Mate Xs, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro, HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI P40 lite, HUAWEI P40 lite 5G, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro , HUAWEI MatePad Pro, HUAWEI Y5p, HUAWEI Y6p, HUAWEI MatePad T8, HUAWEI MatePad T 10s, HUAWEI P smart 2021
6. When requesting the VIP Service, you are required to provide our service partner with the original purchase receipt of your new HUAWEI device.
7. The free HUAWEI Cloud storage must be activated by 31 December, 2020.
8. The VIP Service provided by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. is subject to availability at designated VIP Service Points in the United Kingdom, during designated service hours, subject to available capacities and the conclusion of a respective service contract at the VIP Service Point.
9. The VIP Service may be withdrawn at any time. Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. makes no warranty that the VIP Service will meet your exact requirements or that they will always be available.
10. Any further service provided to you by our service partners, which is part of the VIP Service as described above, will be performed by the service partner in its own name as well as for its own account and subject to his respective terms and applicable service charges.
11. After the initial service session is completed, you will be invited to complete the satisfaction feedback through your SUPPORT APP, for us to provide even better services.