1.8 m Charging
Light and Portable,
Ease Your Travels
Compared with traditional silicon-based materials, gallium nitride (GaN) allows for
a smaller body and 180 g lightweight form2, making it more compact and portable in daily life.
Gives You a Boost
Supports multiple fast charging protocols, including SCP, FCP, PD 3.0, PPS, and QC 2.03, to quickly charge mobile phones, laptops, and tablets, among other electronic devices. The maximum output power on certain devices4 can reach 90 W. This adapter is sufficient to meet most business travel needs.
1.8 m Ultra-Long Cable
for Effortless Charging
An extra-long 1.8 m charging cable is provided, which is not limited by the distance, and can be used in at home, at work, and while traveling. Charging and transmission are integrated. Thanks to 5A high current5 charging6, more stable, efficient, and time-saving data transfers are provided.
The high level of charging safety has been confirmed by a rigorous
battery of tests, and
a highly-meticulous manufacturing process.
- Supports SuperCharge on Huawei phones, laptops, and other devices, and is compatible with mainstream devices of other brands.
- Data comes from Huawei labs. Please refer to the actual experience.
- The power adapter is designed to be compatible with the QC, SCP, FCP, PPS, and PD protocols, and fast charging protocols such as 5V/2A, 9V/3A, 10V/4A, 11V/5A, 12V/3A, 20V/3.25A, and 20V/4.5A MAX. Some devices that do not comply with the QC, SCP, FCP, PPS, and PD protocols do not support fast charging. The actual charging power may vary depending on the usage scenario. Please refer to the actual experience.
- Data comes from Huawei labs. Please refer to the actual experience. A laptop that supports PD 3.0, SCP B, and PPS can provide a maximum of 90 W output power.
- A Huawei 5A USB-C to USB-C cable is required in order to provide the maximum charging rate of 20V/4.5A. The charging rate depends on the maximum rate supported by the device that is being charged.
- The charging power of a third-party device is dependent on the charging detection mechanism (charging protocol and cable). If the charged device does not pass the detection, it may be incompatible. Please refer to the actual experience.