Unable to take a Scrollshot
|Unable to take a Scrollshot|
Perform the following to troubleshoot the issue:
Use shortcuts to take a scrolling screenshot: Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel, then touch to capture the current screen. Touch within 2 seconds after taking the screenshot, and the screen will automatically scroll down to take a scrolling screenshot. You can touch the screen at any time to stop the scroll-down.
If Scrollshot automatically stops
- Scrollshot will automatically stop if the height of the screenshot has exceeded the limit (which is about 14,000 pixels). This is to prevent scrolling screenshots from being oversized and thus taking up too much storage space.
- If the bottom of the page has been reached, the scrolling screenshot will automatically stop.
- If there is content affecting image stitching, such as a floating window, dynamically refreshed content, or a large amount of same or similar content, the scrolling screenshot will automatically stop.
Scrollshot is not supported in certain cases and for some apps
- Scrollshot is not supported when the screen is turned off, there is an incoming call, and Landscape mode is being used.
- For security purposes, some banking, financial, and payment apps do not allow screenshots.
If you can't take a Scrollshot within WeChat
- Adjust the text size by going to WeChat > Me > Settings > General > Text Size > Standard and try again.
- Set the background of the current WeChat chatting window to the default one by touching the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, going to Background > Choose a Wallpaper, and selecting the first one.
Other causes that may lead to the issue
- If the text size is not set to Normal, the issue may occur. Open Settings, search for and access Text size or Text and display size, and set the size to Normal.
- Open Settings, search for and access Screen resolution, and make sure that Smart resolution is disabled.
- Open Settings, search for and access Apps, and go to . Then search for and touch Scrollshot, and make sure that Draw over other apps is enabled.
If the issue persists
- Open Settings, and search for and access Apps. Go to , search for and touch Scrollshot, and go to .
- If the issue still remains unsolved, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.