How do I maintain my phone's battery and extend its battery life?
|How do I maintain my phone's battery and extend its battery life?|
Standard reply: Your device uses a lithium-ion battery. Lithium-ion batteries do not feature a memory effect, therefore, it's not necessary to activate the battery by charging and discharging it for multiple times when using the device for the first time.
To protect your phone's battery and extend its service life, pay attention to the following:
- Use a standard charger to charge your phone at a stable voltage, in compliance with applicable standards.
- Theoretically, keeping your battery level as close to the middle (30% to 70%) as possible can effectively prolong the battery life. Therefore, you are advised to:
- Remove the charging cable after your phone is fully charged to avoid keeping it in a high battery level for an extended period of time.
- Whenever possible, charge your phone before its battery level drops below 20%. This will help prolong the lifespan of your battery.
- Do not leave your phone uncharged for an extended period of time. Otherwise, the battery will be over-discharged, leading to potential charging abnormalities.
- Extreme temperatures may affect the battery lifespan of your phone. Therefore, you are advised to:
- Avoid using your phone in environments with low temperature, high temperature, or great temperature difference.
- Refrain from using your phone while it is charging. Otherwise, your phone may overheat due to excessive power consumption.
- Go to Power saving mode or Ultra power saving mode. , and enable
- Go to Darken interface colors (available only on OLED screens). , and enable
- Go to , check the phone status, and optimize phone settings as instructed.
Power saving tips can reduce power consumption, but may affect user experience.