How to prevent liquids from entering my phone
Applicable products： Tablet，Smartphone
|How to prevent liquids from entering my phone|
The water resistance of water-proof phones is not permanent, and will deteriorate with daily use. As such, you are advised to keep your phone away from liquids as much as possible.
To prevent liquids from entering your phone, you should avoid the following:
- Keeping your phone in contact with liquids.
- Using your phone in a hot and humid environment, such as in a sauna.
- Connecting any device to your phone with a cable or charging your phone when there is liquid in the port on your phone.
If liquids enter your phone, perform the following to prevent further damage:
- Place the phone in a dry and well-ventilated environment and wipe the surface dry with tissue paper.
- If your phone is powered on, press the Power button to power it off. If your phone is powered off, do not power it on.
- Remove the SIM card and memory card.
- Take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.
Thanks for your feedback.