Unable to transfer files with Huawei Share
|Unable to transfer files with Huawei Share|
1. Check whether both devices support Huawei Share
Open Settings and search for Huawei Share. If the Huawei Share settings screen is not available, it indicates that your phone does not support this feature. Non-Huawei devices do not support this feature.
For phones running EMUI 10.0 or later, Huawei Share will be displayed.
2. Perform the following to troubleshoot
- Ensure that the two devices are within the effective Bluetooth range (10 m).
- Ensure that the screen of the other device is on. Otherwise, file transfers may fail.
- Check whether the other device has run out of storage space. If so, clear some storage space and try again.
- If the devices are using Bluetooth pairing, Huawei Share, Wi-Fi Direct, or wireless projection, disconnect them or disable the function and try again.
The Huawei Share, Wi-Fi signal bridge, Multi-Screen Collaboration, Huawei Beam, and VPN functions occupy the same transmission channel. If any of these functions are being used, the other functions cannot be used at the same time.
3. If the issue persists
- Re-enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices and try again.
- Restart one or both of the devices and try again.
- Reset network settings and try again. To reset network settings, open Settings, search for and access Reset network settings, and touch RESET NETWORK SETTINGS.
This will only reset the Wi-Fi, mobile data, and Bluetooth settings (such as hotspot and Bluetooth pairing settings), and will not delete any data or files.
- If the issue remains unresolved, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.