Unable to transfer files with Huawei Share
|Unable to transfer files with Huawei Share|
Perform the following to troubleshoot:
- Ensure that the two devices are within the effective Bluetooth range (10 m).
- Ensure that the screen of the other device is on. Otherwise, file transfer may fail.
- Disable and then re-enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices and try again.
- Check whether either device has been paired with other devices. If so, unpair the device and try again.
- Check whether the other device is using Huawei Share to send or receive files. If so, try again after it is done.
- Check whether either device is using features like Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless projection. If they are, disconnect from the Wi-Fi Direct connection or disable Wireless projection and try again.
- Check whether the other device has run out of storage space. If so, clear enough storage space and try again.
- Restart one or both of the devices and try again.
If the issue persists, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.