Preventing data loss on the wearable
|Preventing data loss on the wearable|
It is recommended that you sync your personal data on the cloud through the Huawei Health app, in order to store it permanently for future use. You are also advised to sync data between the two devices on a daily basis, so as to ensure that your data isn't lost.
Before syncing data, ensure that:
- You have installed the latest version of the Huawei Health app.
- The wearable is paired with your phone via Bluetooth.
- Both the wearable and your phone have sufficient power.
To sync data, perform the following:
1. Open the Huawei Health app and log in with your HUAWEI ID.
2. Swipe down on the home screen to sync data.
3. Log in with the same HUAWEI ID on other phones to sync your data to the cloud.
- If you switch to another account, your data may be stored to different accounts. This may lead to inconsistencies between the data displayed in the Huawei Health app and that saved in the cloud.
- Your data may get lost if the watch automatically powers off due to critically low battery levels. Charge your watch in a timely manner.