Measuring SpO2 on your HUAWEI watch
Applicable products： HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e，HUAWEI WATCH FIT，HUAWEI WATCH 3 Pro，HUAWEI WATCH 3
|Measuring SpO2 on your HUAWEI watch|
- To use this feature, update your wearable device and the Huawei Health app to their latest versions.
- To ensure the accuracy of the SpO2 measurement, wear the wearable device properly and tightly. Ensure that the monitoring module is in direct contact with your skin without any obstructions.
Single SpO2 measurement
- Wear your wearable device correctly and keep your arm still.
- Press the Up button or side button to enter the app list, swipe on the screen, and touch SpO2.
- For some products, touch Measure. The actual product prevails.
- Keep your body still and the screen facing upwards during the SpO2 measurement.
Automatic SpO2 measurement
This feature is only supported on certain product models.
- Open the Huawei Health app, enter the device details screen, touch Health monitoring, and enable Automatic SpO2 measurement. The device will automatically measure and record your SpO2 when it detects that you are still.
- Touch Low SpO2 alert to set the lower limit of your SpO2 for you to receive an alert when you are not asleep.
- HUAWEI WATCH 3 Series: Swipe right on the screen to stop measuring. The measurement will run in the background if there is a notification for an incoming call or alarm.
- Other wearable devices: The measurement will be interrupted if you swipe right on the screen ,receive a notification for an incoming call or alarm on the device, or start a workout from the Huawei Health app.
- Data provided is for reference only and not for medical use. Consult a doctor as soon as possible if you feel uncomfortable.
- During the SpO2 measurement, the device will also measure your heart rate.
- This measurement may also be affected by some external factors such as low blood perfusion, tattoos, a lot of hair on your arm, a dark complexion, lowering or moving your arm, or low ambient temperatures.
Thanks for your feedback.