Downloading and updating the Huawei Health app
|Downloading and updating the Huawei Health app|
To download the latest version of the Huawei Health app, use the following phones/tablets:
Phones: HarmonyOS 2/Android 6.0/iOS 9.0 or later
Tablets: HarmonyOS 2 or later
You can download the latest version of the Huawei Health app in the following ways based on your phone model:
- If you are using a Huawei phone, download the Huawei Health app from HUAWEI AppGallery.
- If you are not using a Huawei phone, use one of the following methods:
- Visit https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/appdl/C10414141 to download the Huawei Health app.
- Visit https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/app/C10414141 to download and install AppGallery and then download the Huawei Health app from AppGallery.
Scan the QR code on the packaging of your wearable device to download the app.
- Power on your wearable device and swipe on the device until you find the Huawei Health installation screen. Scan the QR code on the device using a mobile browser, a QR code scanner, or other apps that support QR code scanning to download the latest version of Huawei Health.
- Select Download via browser to download the app directly using the browser.
- Select Download via AppGallery to download the app from AppGallery. If you have not installed AppGallery on your phone, download AppGallery and then download the Huawei Health app from AppGallery.
Only some models of wearable devices come with a QR code for downloading the Huawei Health app. If this is not supported, you are advised to use other methods to download the app.
- If you have downloaded the Huawei Health app from Google Play, update it to the latest version. Otherwise, you will not be able to pair your wearable device with your phone. For details, see Updating.
Search for "Huawei Health" in the App Store and follow the onscreen instructions to download it.
Open the Huawei Health app and go to Me > Check for updates.
The updated version of Huawei Health will be pushed in batches based on the phone model. Stay tuned for the latest updates.