[HUAWEI] Failed to activate ECG on the watch
|[HUAWEI] Failed to activate ECG on the watch|
To activate ECG, the following requirements should be met:
- The age of the person registered with the HUAWEI ID used to log in to the Huawei Health app needs to be at least 18 years old.
- The Huawei Health app needs to be connected to a wearable device that supports the ECG feature.
- The phone needs to have a SIM card inserted.
- The ECG feature on a HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro ECG Series device can only be activated in the Chinese mainland.
- For Android phones, both the SIM card network environment (the current location) and HUAWEI ID registration location should be in countries/regions that support the ECG feature and CE marking, or support the ECG feature but do not support CE marking. For details, see Regions/Countries where the ECG function of Huawei wearable devices is available.
- For iPhones:
- Phone model should be iPhone 7 or later running iOS 12 or later.
- Both the SIM card origin and HUAWEI ID registration location should be in countries/regions that support the same type of medical certificate. (For details about how to determine the SIM card origin, please contact your carrier.)
Authorizing and activating ECG
To use the ECG feature on the watch, the feature will need to first be authorized and activated in the Huawei Health app.
Download the latest version of the Huawei Health app. To activate ECG, open the Huawei Health app, and go to Health > Heart > Other data > ECG.
If you are unable to find the Heart card on the Health screen, touch Edit on the screen to add the Heart card.
If the issue persists, please call the Huawei customer service hotline for further assistance.