*The five reasons are about the features of certain HUAWEI tablet products, and may not be applicable to every tablet model.
1. Only certain Huawei mobile phones, laptops, monitors, visions, earphones, and certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 3 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
2. This feature is only supported on certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 13.0.3 or later, and certain Huawei phones and tablets running HarmonyOS 3 or later. The devices must log in to the same HUAWEI ID, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled. Only certain apps, text, and images adapt to this feature. Actual experience shall prevail.
3. The screen supports a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz.
4. This feature is only compatible with certain apps. The list of supported apps will be updated on a continual basis. Feature effects are for reference only. The interface and overall experience for this feature may vary depending on the specific product.
5. This feature supports all-scenario call noise reduction, including keyboard typing, footsteps, and opening and closing doors, but does not work on 48K HD calls. Actual usage experience shall prevail.
6. This feature is supported only by Snapdragon 888 edition and is disabled by default.
7. Only when videos and games that support high fresh rate are displayed, the device provides a smoother visual experience. Only some apps support this effect. The adaptation depends on the app and will be updated in the future.