Enable Parental Control
|Enable Parental Control|
Worried about the inappropriate contents your child can access through his or her Tablet? Want to prevent your child from indulging in his or her Tablet? With Parental control, you can supervise how your child uses his or her Tablet (such as managing the available apps, images, and multimedia your child would have access to, limiting the daily durations and number of times you would allow your child to access his or her Tablet, as well as enabling resting periods) through simple settings.
Open Kids Corner, go to Parental control, and follow the onscreen instructions to enter your Kids Corner password.
In Parental control settings, you can:
- Edit your child's information: Go to to edit your child's name, gender, date of birth, and upload his or her profile picture.
- Manage apps: Go to to add the apps you would allow your child to access. When entering Kids Corner again, he or she will only be able to access the allowed apps.
- Set Media Library permissions: Go to to add pictures and videos that you would allow your child to view. When entering Kids Corner again, he or she will only be able to access the allowed pictures and videos.
- Limit the duration of use, the daily access times, and enable resting periods: Touch Time limit to limit the daily durations and number of times you would allow your child to access his or her Tablet, as well as resting periods.
- Set parameters: Touch Settings to set a Kids Corner password, and modify network parameters and security settings.
- Record your child's fingerprint: Touch Settings, enable Go straight to Kids Corner, and record your child's fingerprint. This allows your child to quickly unlock his or her Tablet and easily access Kids Corner.
- Prevent third-party charges: Touch Settings, and enable Disable outgoing messages to prevent your child from misusing third-party apps that may lead to accidental charges (such as through text messages). This feature is not supported on Wi-Fi only tablets.