HUAWEI WATCH 3 power saving tips
|HUAWEI WATCH 3 power saving tips|
The actual battery life of your watch is related to the battery capacity, intensity of usage, usage habits, and usage environment. You can refer to the following tips to extend the battery life:
- Keep your watch connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Use pre-installed watch faces, because certain dynamic and third-party watch faces consume a lot of power.
- Enable Do Not Disturb mode when you are having a rest. You can also disable Always On Display and Wake by voice.
- Refer to power consumption rankings of watch apps and reduce the use of power-intensive apps accordingly.
- Disable features such as automatic SpO2 measurements, continuous heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep™, and automatic stress tests. After these features are enabled, your watch will detect and monitor your activity status in real time, which will increase power consumption.
- Reduce your watch's volume and duration of usage for features such as music playback and voice notifications during workouts (such as X km notifications and target completion notifications).
- Periodically check whether there are ongoing tasks such as workouts and music on the Assistant·TODAY screen.
- Go to Setup > Battery and enable Ultra-long Battery Life when your watch has a low battery level or you want to extend the battery life in certain scenarios.