Sync computer time to Internet time
|Sync computer time to Internet time|
To sync time, make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
Method 1: Enable automatic time sync between local time and Internet time
- Click the Windows icon, and then Settings icon on the desktop and select Time & language.
- Enable Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically under Date & time.
- If the computer is connected to the Internet, Internet time will be synced on your computer.
When Set the time automatically and Set the time zone automatically are enabled on a Windows system, time displayed on your computer will be synced to Internet time every ten minutes to a week.
Method 2: Manually sync time on your computer to Internet time
- Enter Control Panel in the taskbar and open it.
- Go to Update now to sync time on your computer to Internet time.