Measuring blood oxygen level (SpO2)
|Measuring blood oxygen level (SpO2)|
- Keep your arm still, fasten the strap tightly, and make sure the screen is facing up.
- Swipe on the screen and until you find SpO2, then touch it to start a measurement.
If you are not wearing your band, or wearing it incorrectly, an error message will be displayed. Please read the onscreen instructions for how to wear it correctly and touch Retry to restart the measurement.
The SpO2 measurement will be interrupted if you swipe right on the band screen, receive a notification for an incoming call or alarm.
- For accurate results, make sure your band is secure on your wrist and is in direct contact with your skin.
- During the measurement, keep the screen facing up and your body still.
- Each measurement lasts for about 1 minute, and the displayed SpO2 is updated every 1 seconds.
- During the measurement, the band will also measure your heart rate.
- To use this feature, update your band and the Huawei Health app to the latest version.