I can't receive the verification code sent to my phone number/email address linked with my account
|I can't receive the verification code sent to my phone number/email address linked with my account|
1. The phone number or email address may be incorrect.
Verify that you have entered the correct phone number or email address.
2. The message may have been blocked by the carrier or email service provider.
You may have reported this type of notification messages or emails as junk information.
- SMS: Contact your carrier to stop such a type of information from being blocked.
- Email: Search for the verification email in the spam mailbox.
3. The verification message may have been blocked by your phone.
Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
4. You may have a poor network connection.
The verification message sent by the server may be delayed due to factors such as poor network signal reception or unavailability of the carrier's network. Please wait for a while, or obtain the verification code again after the penalty time elapses.
Tips: If you have reached the maximum number of verification code requests, try again 24 hours later.
The above solutions are applicable to all brands of mobile phones. For more solutions on Huawei mobile phones, please refer to: My phone cannot receive SMS messages .