Call a HUAWEI Vision with my phone
|Call a HUAWEI Vision with my phone|
You can use the HUAWEI Vision app on your phone to make a MeeTime call to a HUAWEI Vision of an added contact.
1. Open the HUAWEI Vision app on your phone and touch MeeTime to access the details screen.
2. Call a HUAWEI Vision by performing either of the following:
- On the Contacts screen, select the contact or HUAWEI Vision you want to call, and touch to make a call.
- On the Recents screen, select the contact or HUAWEI Vision you want to call, and make a call.
- The number you want to call must have a HUAWEI ID and have enabled the MeeTime service.
- When Allow all calls is enabled, anyone can discover and call your Vision. When it's disabled, only MeeTime contacts can call you. These settings can be changed in MeeTime > Me > Call privacy.
- An AI camera on the HUAWEI Vision is required for video calls. Otherwise, only voice calls are supported.