Measuring your skin temperature
|Measuring your skin temperature|
Skin temperature measurements are mainly used to monitor the changes in the wrist skin temperature after exercise. After you enable a continuous skin temperature measurement, your skin temperature will be continuously measured and a measurement curve will be generated.
- The product is not a medical device. Temperature measurements are mainly used to monitor the changes in the wrist skin temperature of healthy people over the age of 18 during and after exercise. Results are for reference only and should not be used as a basis for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- During the measurement, wear the device relatively tightly for more than 10 minutes and stay in a relaxed environment at room temperature (about 25°C). Ensure that there are no water stains or alcohol on your wrist. Do not start a measurement in an environment with direct sunlight, wind, or cold/heat sources.
- After you exercise, shower, or switch between outdoor and indoor environments, wait 30 minutes before you start a measurement.
In the watch's app list, go toto start measuring your temperature.
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and then the device name, go to Health monitoring, and enable Continuous skin temperature measurement.
- In the watch's app list, touch Skin temperature to view the measurement curve.
Thanks for your feedback.