[HUAWEI] AOD style settings do not take effect on my watch
|[HUAWEI] AOD style settings do not take effect on my watch|
An Always On Display (AOD) style has been set, but the watch does not display the set style when the screen is off.
To achieve a unified style of the watch faces, some watch faces come with matching AOD styles, which cannot be customized and will take effect when the screen is off. If there is no matching AOD style, your watch will show the set AOD style.
- After you take off the watch, AOD will display for no more than five minutes, and the screen will turn off.
- When your watch detects that you are sleeping, the screen will turn off and AOD will no longer display.
- Once AOD is enabled, the Raise to wake feature will be disabled.
This issue is related to the design of the AOD feature, and is no cause for concern.
You can check whether your currently used watch face has a matching AOD style, as follows:
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, then touch your connected device to enter its details screen, go to Watch faces > Me, and touch the currently used watch face.
- Check whether there are two preview pages for the currently used watch face. If so, the second page is the matching AOD style preview, and the AOD style manually set on your watch will not display. If not, the AOD style manually set on your watch will display.