HUAWEI green recycling service applies to all electronics that you no longer use, including cell phones, tablets, and batteries together with their accessories, regardless of brand.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Here is what you need to do to participate:
1.Discontinue your carrier service for the mobile device or have it transferred to another mobile device and pay any outstanding amounts to the carrier.
2.Completely discharge your mobile device battery or your tablet battery.
3.Transfer or back up the data on your mobile device or tablet, and then delete the data on the mobile device or tablet and any other storage devices in the mobile device or tablet.
- 4.To receive additional instructions and guidance on how to safely and securely erase your personal data on your device or restore your device to its factory settings, call 1.888.548.2934.How to back up data on Huawei cell phones and tablets?
5.Remove any removable products that you do not want to return, such as accessories, earplugs and chargers.
6.Call the Technical Support Center at 1.888.548.2934 and let the agent know that you wish to return and recycle your mobile device/battery or tablet. If you would like us to provide appropriate packaging for mailing, please let the agent know this as well.
7.After gathering pertinent information on you and your device/battery or tablet, a prepaid self-addressed shipping label, and if requested, appropriate packaging for mailing, will be sent to you. A valid email address will be required.
8.If you choose to provide your own packaging, please place your mobile device or tablet, battery and/or accessory in a secured mailing package.
9.Affix your pre-paid shipping label from Huawei to your package and mail your mobile device or tablet and/or battery to us.
NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: You are responsible for all personal and/or confidential data that may be stored on your mobile device or tablet. Huawei has no responsibility or liability for the loss of personal and/or confidential data or returned removable products. If you need assistance in deleting the information on your mobile device or tablet, please call 1.888.548.2934.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HUAWEI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM YOUR
PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR
OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES ARE RESERVED BY A
SPECIFIC FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
• Huawei is not responsible for any consequences related to your failure to delete personal information.
• By returning your mobile device, mobile battery or tablet to Huawei, you relinquish ownership rights to the mobile device, battery or tablet.
• Huawei has no obligation to return the mobile device, tablet, or any accessory to you.
• You will not be provided replacement equipment nor will you receive any service credit for any returned mobile device, tablet or battery.
• Huawei's Recycling Program is only valid in the continental United States.
WARRANTY: HUAWEI MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS RECYCLING SERVICE AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.