Setting favorite contacts (using a watch to make/receive a call)
|Setting favorite contacts (using a watch to make/receive a call)|
- Open the Huawei Health app and touch Devices. Touch your device name to access the watch settings screen. Touch Favorite contacts.
- Then perform the following:
- Touch ADD and your phone contacts list will appear. Then select the contacts you wish to add.
- Touch Sequence to sort the contacts you have added.
- Touch Remove to remove a contact you have added.
- From the home screen press the Up button, swipe until you find Contacts to call your favorite contacts from your watch.
- A maximum of 10 favorite contacts can be added to your watch.
- Make sure your watch and phone are connected before making a call from you watch.
- To adjust the volume during the call, touch the speaker icon on the screen or press the Up button or Down button.
- A maximum of 30 call records can be saved.
- Bluetooth calling is only supported with the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (46 mm) and the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro.