NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: You are responsible for all personal and/or confidential data that may be stored on your mobile device or tablet. Huawei has no responsibility or liability for the loss of personal and/or confidential data or returned removable products. If you need assistance in deleting the information on your mobile device or tablet, please call 1.888.548.2934.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HUAWEI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES ARE RESERVED BY A SPECIFIC FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
• Huawei is not responsible for any consequences related to your failure to delete personal information.
• By returning your mobile device, mobile battery or tablet to Huawei, you relinquish ownership rights to the mobile device, battery or tablet.
• Huawei has no obligation to return the mobile device, tablet, or any accessory to you.
• You will not be provided replacement equipment nor will you receive any service credit for any returned mobile device, tablet or battery.
• Huawei‘s Recycling Program is only valid in the continental United States.
WARRANTY: HUAWEI MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS RECYCLING SERVICE AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.